St. Peter Funeral Home – Klein Chapel
Founded by the merging of Klein Funeral Home and St. Peter Funeral Service.
Klein Funeral Home was founded in 1854 by William and his brother John Klein as a furniture manufacture with caskets being constructed. This led to eventual involvement as an undertaking parlor. In it’s 150 plus years Klein Funeral Home location has been at three sites in St. Peter, the current building being built in 1960 by Karl Klein, William’s grandson. Martin Klein, William’s son, attended the Cincinnati College of Embalming and was one of the first registered embalmers in the State of Minnesota.
St. Peter Funeral Service was founded in 1997 by Robert Hamilton. The merger of St. Peter Funeral Service and Klein Funeral Home took place in December of 2001. In Janaury 2006, St. Peter Funeral Service - Klein Chapel added additional service areas by merging with four other area funeral homes.
Minnesota Website Design By Full Swing Solutions